Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wondering...sigh

Waht am I wndoernig?
I wndoer...
I wndoer if you are ginog to raed uitnl the end of tihs psot.
If you lzay, tehn jsut ingroe tihs psot.hehe
Smoetmie I feel so aonle and I dno't konw waht to do...
And taht is wehn I satrted to tinhk...
Tinhknig aoubt my ftruue...
Tinhknig aoubt waht am I soupspe to do...
Tinhknig am I dseevre to lvie in tihs wrlod...
I am wndoernig....
Am I dseevre to lvie in tihs wrlod?
I am aslo wndoeinrg...
Are you taht fere to raed tihs lmae psot uitnl the end?
Wndoeinrg if you are rlleay wnat to konw waht hpaepn to me.
Wndoeinrg if I am jsut lmanig aonle..
Atcaluly, ntohnig hpaepn la...
I am jsut boerd...And...Erm...Waht soulhd I say?
Tanhks la...hehe
Tanhks for raednig tihs psot uitnl the end...
Srroy for taknig yuor tmie to raed tihs lmae psot..
One mroe tnihg to do...Pseale lavee a cmomnet to let me konw who is ralely raednig my bolg and ralely crae aoubt me...Solcd me aslo neevrmnid...
Tanhks..I lvoe you~Mackus gao gao for you~hehe

3 comments:

zhi ling said...

me.ME.I.AKU.saya.daiGAje!.ZHILING!!!
ada baca niiiiii~~
so, love me uh?!
heheeeee...
=P

meilinn said...

lulu lala lili lolo,
aku ade di sini~~~
xD

HonWai said...

^*$^&#$%^#^&&^#$%^#$%&# %^&*$^&*$%^%^@$%^# IF U KONW WAT I MAEN!!