Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Crap:Like n Dislike(Characteristic)

Initiallly I wanted to talk about the things that I like and the thing that I hate.But Type halfway found that too many thing that I like and I don like le...K,lets talk about the kind of people I like and the thing I don't like.Too bored dy.

LIKE
-Natural
-sampat (not until make ppl feel sick la..hehe)
-wont angry easily (Thn can play with lo)
-no pantang (Thn can do watever thing lo)
-can play very crazy (not until become like tanjung rambutan keluar one la)
-quiet (depends on the situation)
-not VERY care bout appearance (care bout appearance is fine,not TOO care)
-Optimist (gud ma...thn wont go suicide lo)

DISLIKE
-too much confident (feel sick bout it)
-too believe religion (a bit...sick?...erm..dono how to say...just hate it la...hehe)
-look very "cucuk" (feel like punching them,but i sure lose one..haha)
-ge2 gao2 (Don't know but pretend know) (Feel so syok to see they being expose that they say/do wrong thing)
-too selfcentered
-too criticize (Hurt ppl one u noe?although i wont get hurt la..hehe)
-ban yao yeng (erm...a bit too....做作)
-看低人的人 (wanna POK them...hehe)

Actually still got de...lazy...n these are only crap.no nid so serious all list out..hehe

Lastly,
如有雷同,纯属巧合。

3 comments:

Mark said...

T_T
you hate me...

E.T. said...

Why shud I hate you?
N I hate u for wat?
=.="
Dont so honwai la..hehe

zhi ling said...

hahaha
not bad not bad
kita sama type mia~
=)
of coz larh, BRAther wat~