Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

1st of all, thanks ZhiLing for finish reading my blog.Thanks,BRA~
And ...en...Happy Chinese New Year!!
Sorry for those who sms me..
Phone running outta credit..Cant be able to reply all..Paiseh o~
Anyway, thanks for sms me yea~Muacks~hoho
Of all the sms that I recieved, one of it is in Malay.
Hmm,never expect you will sms me since we din contact for quite a long time.
Kinda surprise to receive message from you,Fizi~
Have to admit that of all the msg that I receive, I feel most happy to receive your msg.
Not means that not happy for others la..Also happy..
Thanks those who sms me.
And specially thanks to you,Fizi~

As ZhiLing always say..
In the nutshell, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR lo~

1 comment:

zhi ling said...

walao!
u repeated my name TWICE!!
T____________T
gam dong lo wei!!!!!!
haiyo...
of coz i DO follow up ur blog!
u are my DEAREST BRAther what!!
=P
happy CNY to u!
muackss..
luv ya!~~