Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another crap,but some are true

I...I...I...I m weird.
Recently feel like my eyelids so heavy.
Until like it is going to close
N stick together
N cant open le..
One more thing,I feel like I walk very weird these days.
Like my bone inside n a bit flesh n skin oni...dono how to explain
Something like a bell
imagine the thing inside the bell that knock n make the bell ring is my bone
n the outside of bell is my flesh n skin...
Feel like empty inside n the bone keep on knocking the flesh...
Luckily no dong~dong~dong~ when im walking
I think I forget how to walk le..Hmm
WAT!!!!!!? I forget how to walk!!!!!?
ALAMAK....
Erm thats all the problem these days...

This post seems stupid,but i really feel like my eyelids going to stick together all the time n i really dono how to walk le....

3 comments:

Mark said...

眼皮变得沉重
甚至连路怎么走都忘记了
是这样吗…
我只能做为一个朋友叮咛你
多照顾自己
或许某天
你会在哪里遇见
愿意陪你走的那个人…

保重
有点emo噢

meilinn said...

hey lulu,
din 'fa chun' these days
tat made u duno how to walk properly eh,
or.. or aah, i noe le,,
u wan bk all the
mutiara susu teh
tat i owe u hor?? haha..
tell la earlier.. xD

take care ya!
i wan roti canai!! =D

zhi ling said...

hey braaaa!
u ni hor
aiyo..
wan me ngi ngi ngor ngor again liao lo!
take care sikit larh u ni!
jangan ingat saya tak care lo
u better jaga sikit!
=P