Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What a Kong Kam day

Go attend History of Art and Design class...
Damn boring...Din hear what he say.
The only thing that i remember is he keep on repeating "kinda" and "sort of"
He is kinda KongKam...
Seems like less people pay attension to the lecturer..
The girl in the same row with me is doing FIGURE STUDY tim...=.=
She is also kinda KongKam...Draw so beautiful...
It was raining KongKamly after the class.We go eat in Ming Tien.Ate Fried rice...Yummy
After having lunch,we go D1 classroom to do assignment.Damn KongKam one..waste time doing nothing at first.But after a while, I did my design2 "101"..Just simply draw...Thn, go rehersal in front of CS.THanks CS for all the suggestion.I'll try my best in tomorrow presentation.
After that continue that KongKam Design2 work.
During the time, my KongKamness overwhelm me...Everything that i draw is full with KongKamness..
About 8 or 9...We go Wendy's to have our dinner.
Thn do some life sketches in Wendy's...After that, go home lo~
As conclusion...Today is sort of KongKam...

1 comment:

Mark said...

LOL~
funny day you have...
but still..
ALL THE BEST LA
kong kam
^p^