Friday, October 3, 2008

Dusty

Oh Shit!
Guitar and keyboard full with dust..
Nobody touch them when I'm not at home..
N nobody clean them for me too..
I think I should bring along my guitar to hostel le...
Its string all out of tune le...but finally tune it back..
Can't let it being ignored again..
Although not very good in playing it..Nevermind...
Just bring to my room as a decoration..
For keyboard....Sorry lo...You too big le..
Can't bring you there...paiseh...hehe
Time to learn back guitar~
This time...is by myself..without teacher..

4 comments:

Plastic 锈 said...

Guitar...

Looks like you're one who really know to play, not me...

Mark said...

its a ~WOW~
u brought ur guitar along this time?
interesting..but y not the big junky keyboard?...hmm, berat sebelah u
waiting for the day u perform on TOA stage ya

E.T. said...

nope...I dono very well..
actually can say i dono at all...
Learn one month thn quit le..
N tat one...very mafan..
this time no bring,coz boot full le..
mayb nxt time will bring ba..if not put at home juz wasting only.

Anonymous said...

3 minutes temperature...
where like me...
i learnt violin until grade 3 leh~ haha~ XD