Monday, December 1, 2008

Want to know more about myself

Recently, I dono bin tiu gan qi jor...Keep on learning the way people talk,move,pose,etc......
Feel like dono who am I....Lost myself..So, here is a question for you all who view this blog.
You can choose to answer or not to answer..The choice is in your hand.I wont fail you if you din answer this question.

Fill in the BLANK
1. Kar Leong is ________.


P/s I m serious,just fill in whatever you feel about me.WHATEVER.I wont mind
one.Be honest.Tell the truth!

*Use your own sentence also can.Or if you want write an essay also can.Word,Sentence,Essay,Storybook,Novel,Yellow Page,Dictionary,etc...Whatever you like.

Thanks first for leaving comment.

4 comments:

Plastic 锈 said...

Kar Leong

kongkamness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kongkamness said...

kongkam

-moo-

Christopherosophy said...

Kar Leong is a boy which is proven a boy by it's boy part, which is actually a boy's part. Every boy know his own part. Part that proves a boy is a boy. Yes, boy, that's the part, don't think others. Boy don't have other part. What are you thinking? Boys' part is being a boy, that's all. Boy is not always mentioning that "part", don't think this is a yellow comment for a boy.